Sunday 14 September 2014

Week 4

Hi All,

A few friends have phoned me this week and it has been nice to chat with them and catch up. I miss all my friends and it was nice to speak with them this week.

Shouted myself to the movies this week to see the movie 'If I Stay' This movie made me think about alot of things. The main character was involved in a car accident with the rest of her family. She is seventeen and has her whole life in front of her. She had to make the choice whether or not she would go back and live her life without her immediate family. She wanted to go with her family but realized that life was worth living and she had to live.  Life is so precious and we have to live each day as though it is our last. Make the most of each day. Not go and do something spectacular each day or we would never do again. Life is not easy but we just need to remember that we are never alone and we can do our best each day. Just live each day and remember each minute of our life here on earth is a gift and we are here to experience this life and to live each and every day with no regrets and to live it to the best of our ability at the time. Good movie go and see it if you have that chance.

I have had a lovely week in the Temple this week. On Wednesday I went to the temple with a friend who hadn't been for years that was a special day to go and spend that time with her doing an endowment session. The Temple is such a nice place to go and feel of the spirit. It is so peaceful.

I have met so many people at that Temple who have had connections with my Mother. A few Sisters grew up with her in the same ward and another Sister knew my parents in Campbelltown Ward I remember that family, their son was the same age as me.

I went to see my friend Kathy who I have known since we were 10. We have been through alot together. I hadn't seen her for about 8 years. Spoken with her a few times but hadn't actually seen her for about 8 yrs. It was nice to see her and her kids grown up now and her Mum. If I wasn't at her place as a kid she was at my place. Then as adults she was always living at my place with her kids.

I have been listening to classical music this week. Can't get enough of it. I would stear clear of classical. Wasn't really interested in it. I am an 80's girl and love the 80's music. Now I can't get enough of the classical music. Just love it. I have been listening to Bach, Vivaldi and Handles water music and today Chopin. Love them all. They are so relaxing. Just love it.

I was driving through the City on Saturday night listening to Vivaldi Four Seasons and seeing all the city lights haven't seen anything like it in such a long time. I was trying to drive and all I wanted to do was look around and view all the lights. Lights just sparkling over everything. Everything was lit up with lights. It was such a distraction, it took every effort to keep my eyes on the road. You all know how I love things that sparkle, now this was a whole city that was sparkling.

Have a great week my Friends and remember to make the most of each day. Live it to the best of your ability. We can always find something positive in each and every day.
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment