Sunday 7 September 2014

Week Three

Moved place this week. Moved from Underwood to Indooroopilly. A lot nicer area to live. Moved in with a lovely older lady in her 70's. I am grateful for the roof over my head.

I have been busy this week working in the Temple every day. Another lovely week working in the Temple. I was passed off two different things this week. I love the spirit in the Temple but the people who work there are still just people.

I have been doing my daily running/walking each day. It is very hilly where I am living and it gives me a good workout. Got a lovely view of the city through a street on the top of the hill this week. It was still dark and the city was all lit up. It certainly is a different view than Hervey Bay. I will try and get a picture one morning.

Went for another walk to Southbank and found the Cinema. It is one street back from Southbank. I will have to shout myself to the movies one day. It is nice to walk along the river and to see all the action on the river.

I would like to thank all my friends for the love and support they have given me. They encourage me to keep going. I love them dearly Thank  you.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment